Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Bali (Day 1)

I been reach KLIA 2 in 6.30am, it is very early in the morning , but u can see a lots of people in the check in area. Luckily i brought only the sling bag and one backpack , so no worry on check in.

After waiting my course mates finished check in, i been take breakfast in MC Donald, with my favorite - Fillet O Fish.

I guess I'm the earliest person wait at the boarding area.
20 minutes later, finally the arrives, we waiting for the boarding at 8.40a.m. We spent the time taking selfie too.

This is a must taken picture  of the plane for all traveler whenever they fly under 40,000 feet.

After 3 hour of siting ,we been arrival in Bali finally. I saw very beautiful building with a very vernacular design, Bali airport  really splendidly beautiful.

This is the Bali airport terminal, that's super long queue, is too bad they don't have the passport scanner in Bali airport like KLIA 2. That also happened a very funny conversation between me and the immigration officer.

Immigration officer: How many days you will stay in Bali?
Me: Erm... 4 days.
Immigration officer: Why not 4 months?
Me: I wish .... Hahahaa
Too bad i still have class after the Sabe week. XD  

One of my course mates  -Diya's  luggage been broken, we waiting her to claim her lost and refund, luckily she bought Insurance.

U can see a lot of drivers taken their client;s name after walking out the arrivals halls

The exit if the arrival hall also fill with Balinese style. 

Thanks to our driver - Sea Shore, we safely arrival in Ubud town, but that's really long journey the way to our hostel from Bali airport.

Our hostels is really located very 'inside' of the street.

When I enter our hostel - IGNA bungalow , I was have a big Wow, its really beautiful with a pool too.

Chee Kiat and me stay a room at the corner of the building, the design was very open and clean.

There's a balcony u can take breakfast and enjoying the view, but seriously that's big glare in the afternoon.

We was waiting each other showering , later then explore the Ubud street and hunt for some food. Surprisingly, u can saw a lots of tourist in the town, majority are westerner.

We found a nice restaurant , because of the day was Valentine , so the restaurant are mostly decorate with very romantic atmosphere.

 My first meal in Bali - Tom Yam, not really recommended , Malaysia Tom Yam more nicer. But their pork chop is taste really nice, it is very hard to found in Malaysia too. 

After finish dinner, they plan for a night swim, but only the girls swim.

Well, I'm out of energy so I rest very early, but tomorrow could be more exciting to explore in Ubud , Stay Tuned !


   







.

No comments:

Post a Comment