Wednesday, February 18, 2015

IPOH TRIP (4 days3 nights) PART2

It's morning of the second day in Ipoh, we been separated into different groups purposely hunting for breakfast.Joseph had been told me yesterday , he will lead us the way to one of the famous dim sum in Ipoh for breakfast. Well, Joseph is half of Ipohians, that's dim sum shop nearby, 10 mins walking distance from our hotel, and we been advised need to wake up early, or you will not found seats because lots of peoples there.  
Dang ! Dang ! Dang !, we arrived our destination at 7.30 am .


Wowww !!The power of Dim Sum !! I though we're already early enough, but still the shop already full of customers.

Nom nom,... the is my favorite 'Chao Siew Bao', The meat is more tastier than KL's 'Chao Siew Bao', and it's really juicy and non greasy at all.


It‘s Sesame Syrup,a blackly syrup, but you should never judge a food by its appearance , its really really smooth and tasty, nom nom....



 Because I do have a little headache in the morning , then I skip experiencing the flea market, and straight take a quick rest in hotel , it's really bad feeling, din't take part of it. In 10.30 am, the bus was stopped in front of the Ipoh railway station, we been separated into group for own group task and experiencing the Ipoh Old Town .
Very British building with Victorian style,same like Penang .

They are still using these heritage building to having their business .
When I discovered the Old Town,you might found out there's lots of buildings with Victorian style.


Here we are, the Ipoh Field (Padang Ipoh)!! When doing half way of our interview...but selfie come first =P

This picture was mainly chosen for the visual communication relief model.

Take a rest while we having photograph all the afternoon, we treat our own self Ipoh famous food 'Hor Fan Mee'
We arrived Plan-B for our last interview stop

I don't want to post a lots things about Sekeping Kong Heng yet, it might been shared in my PART 4 post. Thus we have lots of fun , interview with some awesome people, get some knowledge from them (in video clips), sorry =( I not to shared it out yet,because it using for my presentation. If u guys really wanna watch, I will be upload soon when we finish our presentation =P be patient guys.
Its really tired to walk whole day in Old Town, but I'm quite excited for my next day , guess where I'm going ? Tadaaa... Its Lost World!!! Stay tuned for my next post yahh.



No comments:

Post a Comment