Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Imitation Game

I was quickly surfing for the storyline and the movie trailer, when I get heard about all of us is going to watching ‘The Imitation Game’. Well, I’m an ICT base student from secondary school, so I’m not quite surprise when I saw then name of “Alan Turing”. I do have a little knowledge about him and I’m not to say about how brilliant he creates such prefect machine named “Christopher”.

This movie really emotional, it gets me a lot, it really covers lots of issues, and the feeling was upside down like gets a ride of roller coaster. School violence and homosexual was the main part that was really reminds me allots.

I have the guts that confirmed every school do happened school violence case. When I heard a really depressing quote said by Alan, Do you know why people like violence? It is because it feels good. Humans find violence deeply satisfying. But remove the satisfaction, and the act becomes... hollow.

It reminds vividly me when I was 13, a teenage who believed when you get stronger, not bodies dare to bully you. This thinking was kind  naïve and straightforward, I’m not going to share who I bully or bully by someone else .This was happened , the class of boys always get to bully a poor guy a lots, apply gum on his chair, throwing his bag into dustbin and others, well I’m the one who assisted those hateful boys. When he gets suffering, we all gets laugh, maybe of the satisfaction but will feel very depress after that. As long this was happened few years, I was feel very sorry to that guy that I’m not helping him , I wish I can truly ask for apology to that guy, I’m not asking for a forgiveness , I just hope I can put down the heavy loads in my deepest heart .

Homosexual is quite sensitive been load out in Malaysia; luckily I was born in a family which really opens minded. I do have some homo friends, mostly of them are in the closet .Surprisely, I have met a pair of awesome homo couple, they shared their story, to me they are not just couple; they are like family to each other’s, like us. Mostly people are not acceptable homosexual, they said is a trend! Disgusting! A disease, need to be treat! For the deepest questioning, who want to be discriminate? I confirm nobody will, and I believe homo, they are born this ways just like us like heterosexual.

Imagine you forced a homo to become straight, he or she will gets married, but never happy. The Law of attraction is only applying on your own self, not the others. The conclusion, they might divorce soon ,suffer on their marriage or one of their life partners would not get any satisfaction of their life, marriage or sex.

I always remind myself, we all inspired each other’s, and there are no such things as perfection. I don’t really care who is homo either straight, as long they did not harm, they are always good person to me, like Alan Turing or Apple CEO Tim Cook, who really have a lots of contributions to the society, they are need to respect more than discriminate.



No comments:

Post a Comment